Ergon / Logos Ergon / Logos

This is an amazing game!

This is a beuatiful game, and for those idiots out there who said you can't do anyhing in it, YOU control the plot. Anyway, i watch too the end and finnished with the dyslexia, whitch im guessing is your on problem, its mine too.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

AWSOME GAME!

your tottaly right, there han't been one of these in ages and this is an awsome one, nice graphics, cool idea, read the info thingy and u sound like an awsome guy, ect., ect.

Rabbit Rustler Rabbit Rustler

Ok...

The game all okay I just think that there isn't really anything special about the game. It just has a simple goal of get the bunny to the other side which I don't really like. The game also doesn't really have a plot line plus the game is super easy. Anyway, I didn't really like the game.

Dozengames Garden Escape Dozengames Garden Escape

Nice!

Nice game, challenging and hard. It'd be nice if it had a story and if you made the 3D animation a bit more realalistic.

Dozengames Cellar Escape Dozengames Cellar Escape

Bad...

This is a nice game but there is nothing special about it. It's just a point and click game with no story. Also, the mixing of pictures and drawings isn't appealing. Next time you might want to just stick with one. Anyway, OK game.

SpaceAttack SpaceAttack

Awsome!

This is a great game, very addicting!

lounge-room-escape lounge-room-escape

Meh..

OK, not my favorite type of game but certainly hard.

Dark Mansion Dark Mansion

Meh..

OK game not fantastic though.

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

Great Game!

Great and funny game! (FYI there is a secret in the game!)

squidly responds:

Shhh... Leave it for the creepers!

FlowerCollector FlowerCollector

BORING!

this is a simple game that looks like it was done in a couple of minutes. It's simple and I don't even see how you can possibly lose.